You are about to join our community of Project Crafters
CRITERIA TO JOIN PROJECT CRAFTERS
– You should be able to send at least 1 project per deadline (Erasmus+ Programme in 2016)
– To be brief and efficient in your communication with Project Crafters
– Respect the given deadlines
– Be open to give and receive feedback
– Feel good about your work!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH PROJECT CRAFTERS?
– Project Crafters gives you the opportunity to be self-employed and focus on building up meaningful networks in the youth field.
– You will be invited to Project Crafters Meetups and other events which are going to be held at interesting locations where you can enjoy coworking, networking and vacations at the same time.
– You will have access to our database with pro tips on how to complete high-quality projects.
A TYPICAL WORKING DAY
Parking your bike in front of your favourite coffee shop and working from there is part of your daily life working for Project Crafters. Some of us are working from co-working spaces, or any other place where you can use your laptop and access a Wi-Fi connection. Most of us are frequent travellers usually enjoying different countries while working on project applications and management. We encourage everybody to boost their creativity while working from different locations.
MEASURE YOUR IMPACT
Working with our tool, you will be able to measure the impact you make with your project ideas & applications. Every time a project gets approved you will contribute significantly to social change for local communities, you will mobilize young people and support capacity building of new organizations.
HOW MUCH COULD YOU EARN?
PROJECT WRITING PROCESS
When you apply to join Project Crafters as a project writer, you will get access to our database where you can select projects you want to work on. Here we will also store your personal learning trajectory. Each project in your database will provide detailed information on what you need to know: from the topic of the project to info about the organization, which kind of partners you should contact, the deadline and your fee in case the project is approved. Sometimes you will get contacted directly by Project Crafters.
We have 12 project writers and 6 organizations in our Project Crafters’ database. Mid 2016 our beta phase will end.